Spearmint Dental - Wichita Falls has an opening for a Registered Dental Assistant in Wichita Falls, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that includes health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
• Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner
• Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
• Take radiographs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
• Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Help clean the office and treatment rooms
• Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
• Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
• Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• Prior RDA experience preferred
• Versed in Dentrix is preferred
• Dental Assistant license as required by state
• Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of all company policies and rules
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
MB2 Dental Solutions provides knowledge, guidance, and personalized systems and services to 70+ independently owned and operated dental offices in Texas, New Mexico, Tennessee, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Alaska. OUR VISION: Our vision is a community where dentists can focus on what they do best: providing excellent dental care to their patients. We believe that helping our clients with the business aspects of their practice allows them to focus their energy and time on meeting the needs of each patient. OUR MISSION: MB2 Dental Solutions understands that patient care and satisfaction is of utmost importance to our clients and that often the non-clinical tasks can be confusing, burdensome, and time consuming. Our mission is to provide our clients with the knowledge, guidance, and personalized systems that help address the non-clinical tasks and assist them in making strategic business decisions.